My blog is completing 3 years today. I started this blog as a means to express my interests in Business Intelligence and related themes.
Thank you for reading my blog for the last three years. Your readership is really appreciated.
Below are the most popular posts (no order) in the last 3 years:
- Culture eats strategy for breakfast
- Several executives trust gut
- Does your company have a BI strategy?
- Strategies for Creating a High-Performance BI Team
- Are You Ready to Reengineer Your Decision Making?
- How to Use Twitter as a "Twool"
- Interview with Balanced Scorecard Co-Creator Dr. Robert Kaplan
All books reviews have always been well accessed, I would like to highlight:
- Profiles in Performance: Business Intelligence Journeys and the Roadmap for Change - Howard Dresner
- Competing on Analytics: The New Science of Winning - Thomas Davenport and Jeanne Harris
- The Balanced Scorecard - Translating Strategy Into Action - Robert Kaplan and David Norton
- The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Dimensional Modeling - Ralph Kimball and Margy Ross
- Five Key Principles of Corporate Performance Management - Bob Paladino
- Performance Dashboards: Measuring, Monitoring, and Managing Your Business - Wayne Eckerson
As you may have noticed, I'm a huge fan of Dilbert. All Dilbert's comic strip I published have been well accessed too, mainly:
- Dilbert on making decisions
Movie Review -Logan
1 month ago